The "Get Out Of Your Car!" Fund

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Dreams


August 12, 2014

I’ve had 3 weird dreams 3 days in a row. The first dream I had while still at Jasmine’s. I dreamed that her brother-in-law saw me moving out the last of my things and said to me, “You need to pay your debts and get your finances in order – stop depending on other people.” I was offended.

I can’t remember the second dream which I had during my first night back in my car, but I woke up feeling scared/anxious. I think I dreamed that someone caught me sleeping in my car, or that I was close to being caught. I dunno. If I remember, I’ll come back and edit this post.


The third dream was last night. I dreamed that someone was walking their dogs and the dogs sensed something in my car, so they came over and started sniffing. The owner then looked in the car and said, “There’s somebody in that car!” There were other neighbors around, and 3 ladies walked over. One of them was a teacher from a former school of mine. She looked puzzled, but rather kind and sympathetic. Some kids went in their houses and brought out blankets to give to me. Another brought some books. They were happy to help the homeless lady living in her car. I felt a little embarrassed being discovered by this former coworker, but glad to have help, even though I really didn’t have room in my car or storage for extra books or blankets.

No comments:

Post a Comment