The "Get Out Of Your Car!" Fund

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Things I'll forever do differently after living in my car

Jan 14, 2014

 Some things I think I'll forever do differently after living in my car:

 1. wash coloreds and whites together if I don't have enough for full, separate loads.

2. I may or may not go back to ironing clothes again.

 3. Use dryer sheets to freshen the car.

 4. Never eat out again when I get my own kitchen.

5. Have a dedicated ready-for-bed routine.

 6. Give family an updated list of my friends to contact in case of emergency.

7. use supercook.com to use current ingredients before they go bad

8. Get rid of credit cards

 9. Get rid of cable.

10. Save money for what I want, including business opportunities.

11. Live like I'm poor.

No comments:

Post a Comment