The "Get Out Of Your Car!" Fund

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Thanksgiving Day thoughts

I'm really mad at myself for waiting to the last minute to buy a plane ticket. I looked up prices on Sunday but didn't buy a ticket till Wednesday. the prices have doubled. I spent an extra $200 that I can't afford to spend. instead of beating myself over the head about it I decided to get angry at the situation- angry enough to do drastic things like I did last fall when I get angry enough to do drastic things about my finances. I've got to improve my ability to get things done exponentially. today is Thanksgiving and I have plans to be thankful for. -safety at night while sleeping in my car - a place to relax and have fun with my friend and her extended family - all of my relatives are live so far this year. both of my parents are in decent health. - I have a loving relationship with my brothers and sister. we are there for each other no matter what. - I'm thankful for each of the 50 something people I just texted to say I'm thankful that you're in my life. on Black Friday I bought very little. I threw out my 7 year old printer. I was hanging on to it just for the scanning capability, but last week it stopped doing even that. I slept in a store parking lot Thursday night to Friday morning because it was Black Friday and people were everywhere. I feel safe with lots of people walking around all night. besides it didn't look so strange for me to sleep in my car what such an event going on around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment