The "Get Out Of Your Car!" Fund

Sunday, July 13, 2014

June snapshot

June Monthly Snapshot:

 "If you pray for God to move a mountain, don't be surprised if the answer to your prayer is a shovel."


1. As of June 15, we paid off $10,485 in debt.

That's $1,165 a month on average.

It's hard to keep track of how much exactly is paid off because when I make a monthly payment part of it is applied to interest so the bottom line is not clear without pulling all the bills out and doing the math every single month - which I don't do. However, I've done a review of the balances left and determined that $10,485 + interest is what we've paid off so far.

2. completed a financial stress test

3. cooked some meals at home.

4. started a new "everything journal" because the last one was lost.

5. posted items on TPT

6. really missed Jefferson, especially since he had to have surgery and I'm not there to be with him.

7. practiced guarding my financial situation, by having real talks with Asana about whether she'll be able to pay rent in the condo. Otherwise, I really need to move back in.

8. continued to build up savings

No comments:

Post a Comment