The "Get Out Of Your Car!" Fund

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Snow Days



I wish I could see into the future. School is closed tomorrow due to snow and may be closed on Tuesday. If I had known, I would have travelled down South to be with Daddy and not taken any time off work. Well, since I’m here, I’ll use the time wisely. I prepared for upcoming lessons while treating myself to Ledo’s – my reward for paying off TWO credit cards this month. Yay, God!

1 Samuel 15:22.

Do you think all God wants are sacrifices— empty rituals just for show?
He wants you to listen to him!
Plain listening is the thing, not staging a lavish religious production.
Not doing what God tells you is far worse than fooling around in the occult.
Getting self-important around God is far worse than making deals with your dead ancestors.
Because you said No to God’s command, he says No to your kingship.

I believe that God is blessing me financially since I’ve started wisely managing all of his money and not just thinking that giving tithes and offerings was honoring Him.






"God will allow us, if we insist, to live in a prison of our own making."


http://www.gbcdecatur.org/sermons/WhereAreTheNinety.html

No comments:

Post a Comment