The "Get Out Of Your Car!" Fund

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

3-year anniversary (this post is late)

3- year anniversary

I bought a splurge meal of barbecue chicken, ice cream, and pickles. Tempted to get root beer but didn't I haven't drank pop  in one month.

I am creating plans to start my own finance blog.

I reached 110 crunches, 50 leg raises, and a 65 second plank. Day 18 of the 24-day Abs challenge.

3 years ago today I was using this weekend to take my dog down South so I could come back up North and sleep in my car. I would have $100 extra money after doing that, the first time in years I had $100 and no pressure to spend it anywhere. It was the beginning of an awesome adventure. I want others to feel excitement and enthusiasm as they partake of the same adventure. So, I'm not going to write a finance book for teachers but find a different way to write about personal finance and earn money at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment